The Regular Cleaning Service includes the cleaning of Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Living Areas including Hallways and stairs. The work scope includes dusting, vacuuming, washing and sanitizing each room.
When you invest in a regular clean (which will be what you typically receive) the home cleaner will do some of the following things:
· Sweeping and swabbing the floors
· Tidying up the house
- Removing clutter
- Removing trash
· Dusting artifacts, pictures and knick knacks
· Cleaning the bathrooms –
- Toilet, bath, mirror, sink, etc.
· Cleaning the kitchen –
- Washing utensils
- Wiping surfaces
- Clean Outside of appliances
- Taking out trash
- Clean outside of cabinets
- Clean and Wipe all kitchen surfaces
- Wiping down countertops
These cleaning tasks typically don’t take that long to complete; however, they are essential to help keep your home free from dust, dirt and other debris.
Deep Cleaning is done by a group of cleaner’s assigned specific tasks in the villa. Supervisor also attends during the cleaning session.
Any Deep Cleaning request by the client; Supervisor visits client’s house for inspection to estimate cleaners and working hours.
Scope of work:
· Wash/scrub all the floors with chemicals and dry mop
· Dust the ceiling fixtures, ledges, furniture.
· Clean the windows inside and outside (if windows are removable)
· Clean the doorknobs and doors.
· Clean all light switches and outlets.
· Clean the walls and baseboards.
· Vacuum (carpet or rug cleaned).
· Vacuum all the curtains
· Get rid of all cobwebs.
· Remove garbage, or any disposable items left behind.
· Get soap scum off the bathroom tiles and tub/shower and bleach the grout.
· Clean out the bathroom drawers and vanity
· Clean the toilet, sink, countertop and finally the floor (sweep and mop).
· Clean the mirror.
· Vacuum out the surface of the exhaust fan.
· Clean out all cabinets and liners.
· Wash the front of the cabinets.
· Clean and disinfect all countertops.
· Clean and shine up the sink and faucet.
· Scrub the refrigerator inside and out. Remove all shelves and clean separately if necessary.
· Clean the microwave inside and out.
· Clean the cooker top and cooker hood.
· Scrub the oven inside and out. Remove shelving, drip pans and burners.
· Clean the dishwasher inside and out.
· Clean the washing machine inside and out
· Clean the exhaust fan.
· Remove all appliances, then sweep and mop behind them.
· Bedrooms/Living Room:
· Dust, sweep, vacuum and wash the floors (where applicable) and thorough mopping
· Clean the closets inside, out and top of it if necessary.
· Vacuum all sofa sets, removing cushions vacuuming and returning them back.
· Sweep and wash to remove all the dirt. (if Applicable)
· Sweep or wash the porch stairs to remove the dust.
Clean yard area if applicable